Saturday, December 1, 2007

december is here, and so am i

So, a few updates that are short. Very short, I guess, but stuff y'all would probably care to know.

  1. I failed at NaNoWriMo this year. Sadpanda times, indeed. I'll have to try again next year.
  2. I finished my senior paper. It's notbadokish. If you like reading 40 pages of boring, it's online over at Books & Papers. It's the first entry under papers, titled "Finding God's Agenda for Homosexual Students."
  3. I defend said senior paper on Thursday afternoon. I have no idea what that means, but I'm pretty sure it'll be a gimme putt.
  4. I will be done with college a week from Monday. That's just crazy stupid.
  5. I will be moving out to El Segundo, California, during the first week of 2008. If any of y'all know anybody out there who wants to throw money my way in exchange for some work, let me know. ;)
  6. I love Miles Davis, green tea, and Febreze NOTICEables air fresheners.
  7. I plan on writing much more once school is fading into the background...it's scary how soon that is.
Anywho, in the meantime,

Peace, love, and joy to you all.

No comments: